Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Identity Collage


This marking period we were told to create a collage involving images that had a special meaning to our life. The photograph that I used to cover the cardboard was a picture of my family because they have the greatest impact on my life. I used several different images in my collage to symbolize that my family is the most important thing in my life. As I started my collage I liked how it was starting to turn out but then I added a couple things and I began to not like my collage anymore. It was hard to eliminate the edges of the images that caused the collage to not flow together. The top left corner of my collage was what I liked the best about it, it was a movie ticket and I worked into it with paint and color pencils. The movie ticket had good texture and the colors that I used made it pop out.

No comments:

Post a Comment