Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Reflection Post
Last year was my first real art class that wasn't just a twenty minute cycle class. Last year's art assignments did not come easy and only having little art experience I didn't have the knowledge that I have today. I chose to take art as an elective sophomore year because I found it extremely interesting, I wanted to learn how to draw, paint and create objects out of clay. I admire artist who can draw incredible things and I wanted to gain some knowledge on art itself. My artistic skills have improved a lot since last year and I am very thankful that I got too take art two years in a row to be able to show improvement and to gain a better understanding. Over the last two years I have learned how to draw objects and even myself, how to shade and paint correctly, how to make a collage, how to deal with metal,how to sew a book, how to create objects out of clay and then glaze them. I've learned so many interesting forms of art these past two years and I'm so grateful. I wouldn't have been able to learn these things without my amazing art teacher Mrs. Kiick, thank you Mrs. Kiick for everything you've done the past two years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment