Clay is by far my favorite thing our class has ever worked on. I loved it last year and this year I was excited to work with clay again. I was excited to work with clay this year and try new and more challenging things out because I had learned so much about clay from the previous year. The assignment this year is much different from last years. This year we have to make a bowl, cup, and plate from aspiration from another person. This place setting is going to be dedicated to a person who had played a huge important inspirational role or had impacted your life. The person I had chosen to dedicate my place setting to is my grandfather. My grandfather played a huge inspirational role in mine and my families life. My grandfather had fought skin cancer for many years and eventually the cancer had spread and took his life. It was mine and my families first time ever loosing a close family member and it was very hard for all of us. Loosing my grandfather showed my family and I the true importance of family and it had certainly made an impact on all of our lives. I dedicate my place setting in honor of his bravery and unforgettable personality.

No comments:
Post a Comment